If you or your child have crooked teeth or a smile you do not like, give us a call at NORTHLAND ORTHODONTICS. We are loacted at 3 Norfolk Street, Whangarei but also provide orthodontic treatment in Kaitaia, Kerikeri and Dargaville.
Our computerised practice has all the diagnostic and radiographic facilities to enable us to accurately diagnose your teeth and then customize an appropriate treatment plan.
There are a lot of treatment options these days, from clear aligners to modern braces. Braces, arch wires and bands can be colourful and fun for children and teenagers to choose from.
Our facility has been Accredited by the NZ Association of Orthodontists confirming we comply with all internationally accepted standards. You can be assured of receiving the very best treatment and care. Accept nothing less.
Wayne H Dalley BDS, MDS, DipPM - Registered Specialist Orthodontist
- Following graduating from Dunedin’s Otago University with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, Wayne practised as a dentist in New Plymouth. In 1973 he returned to Otago University as a lecturer and also completed specialty training in Orthodontics, graduating with a Masters of Dental Surgery (Orthodontics) in 1975.
- Dr Wayne Dalley started his specialty orthodontic practice in Whangarei in 1976 and has been there ever since. In addition to his private orthodontic practice he was also the Hospital Orthodontist retiring from that position in 2009. Dr Dalley also has branch practices in Kaitaia, and Kerikeri.
- Dr Wayne Dalley has been actively involved with the NZ Association of Orthodontists being a Committee member for over 10 years and its President from 1997-9. He also is an international member of the American Association of Orthodontists and a Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontists.
- Dr Wayne Dalley has a strong interest in Evidence Based Treatments and Quality Orthodontic Care and has lectured in NZ and overseas.
Rachel J Moore BDS, MDS Orthodontics - Registered Specialist Orthodontist.
- Dr Rachel Moore was brought up in Southland, attended Otago University, and graduated as a dentist in 1991. Following three years in general dental practice, Dr Moore gained a special interest in cosmetic dentistry and creating beautiful smiles. Orthodontics beckoned and so Dr Moore returned to Otago University for a further 3 years of study, graduating with a specialist masters degree in orthodontics in 1997.
- Since 1998 Dr Rachel Moore has been in specialist orthodontic practice at Northland Orthodontics in Whangarei, with branch practices in Dargaville and Wellsford. Since 2009 Dr Moore has also held the position of Consultant Orthodontist at Whangarei hospital. Dr Moore has been actively involved in the Northland branch of the NZDA, as well as various committees of the NZAO and has given regular presentations on orthodontics to Northland’s dentists, dental therapists, and hygienists.